Good Practices To Control Your Blood Sugar Levels
- Drink soaked Fenugreek water in the morning empty stomach.
- Have vegetable juice in the mid morning . It fulfills the stomach as well as curb you from unwanted unhealthy snacking.
- Eat one amla daily , It has Vitamin C which helps in reducing blood cholesterol levels and blood sugar levels. Have amla juice every morning in an empty stomach it will control your blood sugar levels and other ailments like hypertension.
- Eat healthy and balanced meal.
- Your diet should have sufficient amount of nutrients like carbohydrates, proteins, fiber, roughage, fats, vitamin, and minerals.
- Have food which is low in glycemic index.
- Eat soaked walnuts in the morning. It has good fat and lower down the blood sugar level.
- Eat fruits rich in vitamin C. Eg – Guava, papaya, java plum, apple, grapes, pear, kiwi, peaches, cherries, grapefruit.
Fruits which are high in fibre help in controlling blood sugar.
- Minimize the consumption of refined sugar and replaced it with jaggery and dates as they are natural form of sugar.
- Drink lemon water with chia seeds and omega 3 it detoxify the body.
- Drinking Ash gourd juice in the morning helps in better digestion as well lower down blood sugar level, and improves lung health, increases energy levels, regulate excretory system.
- Eat vegetables like carrot, radish, cucumber, bitter gourd, bottle gourd, spinach, fenugreek greens, etc . They are full of anti oxidants and have anti – inflammatory properties.
- Bael might decrease blood sugar levels. Taking bael along with diabetes medications lower down your blood sugar.
- Flaxseeds/linseeds, almonds, peanuts, pumpkin seeds, macadamia nuts, pistachios, cashew nuts, chia seeds, etc are the best nuts and seeds for diabetics as they reduce and regulate the insulin levels in the body.